Hot New

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sponser

Blackmagic-2 sex stories

Next day I heard the conversation between my mother and father. My mom was telling my father that she was asking him to come as early as possible.
That night I found her again struggling in her bed. I was irritated but I say nothing to her about this.
Next day my father arrived.
”rahul , your father has came to homeThat night my mother said to me after many days and we have not had enough time to spend with each other. So for today’s night I will be sleeping with your father , from next day we will sleep together.”
My father-“you are a big boy rahul ….I hope you will not get afraid for sleeping alone.”
That night I was sleeping alone when I saw a shadow move swiftly across our verandah. I got frightened on seeing this and with trembling feet I went to verandah and follow the staircase attached with my father’s room. I felt like some one is peeking through the window of my father’s room. As I tried to move near the shadow, the shadow disappears. With a brisk movement of the door opening I saw my father coming out of the room. My father cried with a thundering voice-“who is there?” and seeing me standing in the staircase make him more angry.
“Are you peeping through the window? Tell me rahul.” My father asked.
I got so nervous that I could felt my heart beat.
“So Is it rahul standing there?” I heard my mother voice.
“yes.”My father told.
“ I think he need good thrashing.” My father retorted.
With a weak voice I told-“I saw some one “.
My father replied-“Don’t lie to me it was you”.
Then my mother came out of the room with her disheveled hair , saree worn in an improper way over her body , her bindi look distorted.
“Leave him, he is afraid to sleep alone”.
Next day, my father left. Before leaving I heard some sweet words exchanged between my mom and dad. After my father departure I saw my mom crying alone.
That night I was sleeping with my mom when I felt her again struggling in the bed. She was restless for few moments and finally got up from the bed. She looks at me for little moment and believing that I was in deep sleep she left the room. For few moments I slept like a dead worm and at last rose from my bed and went outside in the verandah. I saw the night bulb in my father’s room is on. I went to my father room and begin to peep through the window.
I saw my mother sitting on the bed with her saree lifted to her thigh. She was carrying father’s photo on one hand and with other hand she was rubbing her clitoris under her saree.
I felt some one was coming from the downstair. I hide myself. I saw our servant Ram Chandra entered the room.
Mom cried-“Ram!!! What you are doing here.”
Ram-“Bhabhi…What are you doing is it right? A beautiful woman like you is satisfying by yourself while you have a man like me who can satisfy you to a limit that you have never dreamt of.”
Mom-“what are you saying Ram? Get out of my room”. She quickly rearrange her saree and tried to get up from the bed.
Ramu who was wearing nothing but a dhoti, grabbed mom with his arm and throw her on the bed. He too fell on her.
Mom cried-“RAM!!!”.
Ram was over mom and he was applying pressure over through his body weight. I found mom strangle under his body. She begin to cry but it seems to me no one in the house is listening or it seems every one in the house has become dumb. Further our neighbour seems to be dumb to her cry.
Ram held his hand over my mom cheek and told-“Look into my eye, Rachana” .
My mom slapped him over his cheek. Ram caught holds of both of her hand press them to the bed sheet.
He again said with a thundering voice-“Look into my eyes, Rachana”.
Mom looked into his eyes-“Don’t do this, I am married.”
For a minute there was no movement between them. Both of them are looking at each other and their eyelash remain open whole time.
Now Ram rubbing his groin over her clitoris. Mom begin to breath heavily.
Mom said in a meek voice -“This is wrong Ram, I love my husband”.
Ram->”Rachana , I respect your love for your husband, but at this moment your body needs me.”
Ram started unhooking the blouse hook. Mom-“Please Ram.” But she did not try to stop ram anymore.
Ram opened her blouse and asked her to get up. Mom listened to him.
Ram removed the blouse from her body and threw it in the floor. He told her –“Rachana bhabhi apne saree utaro”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments