Hot New

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sponser

Randi no. 1

I look at the watch in the dark ….it is 1030 PM…At
least another hour for the movie to get over. My wife
has been away for two weeks and on this Saturday
evening, not knowing what to do, I walked into a
cinema theater at the far end of the city where I had
gone for a meeting. Just then in the movie, they show
a red light street and the actor picks up a randi on
his bike and takes her home and a graphic scene
follows where he fucks her, with her responding like a
randi….which gets me (and I suppose everyone in the
hall) very horny and excited – being a late night show
there are few couples.

I have a seat by the door…and 10 minutes after the
scene gets over, I notice a lady in a saree walk past
and outside the hall. I get up to follow her….i needed
to pee anyway….and see her at the café having coffee.
I look at her and enter the loo across the café. I
pee, thinking all the while about the lady. She must
be a whore, I tell myself….otherwise why would she be
so dressed up and wat! ching a movie all alone so late
at night…? She didn’t look married either. As I came
out of the loo, I saw her smile at me very seductively
and it confirmed the idea I had about her…that she is
a randi. The walk from the door of the loo to her
table was 30 seconds only but in those 30 seconds I
decided what I was going to do. Just like the actor in
the movie, I will take her home and fuck her whole
night. I will have to be careful that my neighbours
don’t see me but I can manage that. I will drive the
car right in the garage and let her in through the
inner door from the garage leading into the hallway.
She of course will have to crouch down as we enter the
way.

Hello, I said. Hello, usne jawaab diya. Bilkul theek,
aap film nahin dekh rahin? I said. No, i have seen it
many times, she said. What about you? I was surprised
at her polished English accent. Must be a high society
call girl and expensive. Lets find out I decided.

“I am bored too and was going home too but then I saw
you. Aapka naam kya hua” I said. Aanchal, she said.
And yours?. Rahul, I replied. We looked at each
other….she looking straight into my eyes…..her pallu
was slightly off but she didn’t care, which gave me
encouragement. So, will you come home with me, I
asked….? She stared at me for 10 seconds and then said
yes.

I hesitated before asking, “Aap kitna lengi, raat bhar
ka?” She smiled a bit, looked out of the window for a
minute and said, “ lets say I will be very reasonable
and you can pay me whatever you like based on
performance”. I liked the idea – she really was a high
end call girl. It looked like a cheap bargain. I
winked at her and signaled her to follow me to my car.


The streets were deserted in this cold December night.
She sat next to me on the front seat and I noticed
that her pallu had fallen (deliberately) giving a good
glimpse of her chuchis and and also just to tease me
she lifted her saree upto her thighs giving a good
glimpse of her sexy smooth long milky white legs which
she had stretched so that I could get a good view.
Most of the drive, I could not take my eyes off her
legs and the cleavage visible over her blouse. Within
30 minutes my car was in the garage and I opened the
inner door and took her in my drawing room.

Before switching on the lights, I made sure all the
curtains were drawn up. We sat down on the sofa and
began! talking. She told me that she was in the
profession because her husband had deserted her and
married someone else and had gone to the Gulf. She
didn’t have any close relatives and had been without a
job for a long time. It was not easy getting a decent
job – she was just a graduate..

After 2 round of drinks…she asked me what I wanted her
to do. I thought for a minute and then said “Aap ek
acha sa sexy dance kar do. Ek randi kis tarah naachti
hai, dikhao. No problems, she said. Put on some music
and then main dikhaongi ki randi kis tarah naachti
hai. I put on some good dancing music and she starts
dancing for me. Shaking her hips, giving jhatkas to
her tits - (the pallu is down ) and pulling her sari
up to her knees every now and then.

I am going crazy with the sight of her tits.. Suddenly
I get up and grab her pallu and start pulling it so
her sari comes off but she keep dancing in petticoat
and choli.. She has worn the petticoat from navel down
and yr beautifully flat stomach is a thing to watch.
My cock is tgrobbing mad by this time and while
dancing she comes to me and starts removing my clothes
one by one. Dancing at the same time. Soon I am naked
with an enormous erection. She starts playing with my
cock and teasing it with her tongue. Soon I am begging
for her to suck it….she sucks it for 5 minutes and
then I pull her up and kiss her lips, unbuttoning her
blouse at the same time. Within a minute she is
topless and I am squeezing her mast chuchis..
Priceless chuchis - firm round and inviting nipples. I
put my mouth ! on them and start sucking them. At the
same time I put my hand under her petticoat and
catching hold of the thin elastic of her lace panties,
I yanked them off with a force that they tore and came
out in my hand. She shuddered and forced her tongue
into my mouth at the same time. I pushed her down now
and understanding what I wanted, she kneels down in
front of me and taking my hard cock starts sucking
me….grabbing my buttocks with her hands and pressing
her nails in them and dep throating me. I start moving
my body and my cock goes in and out of her mouth in
fast motions. I loved fucking her mouth I was so
excited that within 5 minutes I came in her mouth –
spurting my sperm in her mouth….

”Le pee le randi…..ras pee…ek bhi boond nahin girna
chahiye zameen pe nahin to chaat ke saaf karaunga”.
She nodded her head and carefully made sure that she
drank every drop of my cum and not only that, licked
all the drops from my shaft and thighs and carefully
picked up the cum with her fi! ngers from her chuchis
and licked them clean.

Ab maine jhuk ke uska pcoat nikaal ke phenk diya aur
use bedroom le ja ke usko bed ke edge pe leta ke uski
chut ache se dekhi.

“Dekho, mere raja, dekh lo ek randi ki ache se
chut…pahle kabhi nahin dekhi hogi”. Usne kaha.

Ye sab gandi baatein sun ke mera lund phir khada ho
gaya aur before i knew it i had slipped on a condom
and lying on top of her spread legs started fucking
her.

“Le saali randi kutiya, le mera mota lund, apni
laakhon baar chudi hui chut mein.

”. Haan mere grahak, aur gandi gandi gaali deke chodo
apni is randi ko….jitna chahiye chod is randi ko.

“To le na haraamzadi kahin ki, maine kab mana kiya hai
ki nahin chodunga\” and I started my strokes and now
at the same time I was kissing her like mad and was
squeezing one of her tits with one hand and the other
hand was under her buttocks.

Soon with the extent of excitement I was in because of
the exchange of dirty dialogues, I ejaculated once
again and lay down next to her tired…..our naked
bodies next to each other.

“Kaisa laga sahab ye randi ka performance”; “Abhi tak
to first class hai….but its only 2 AM now….what else
can you do.”

“Abhi to ye randi thak gayi hai……thodi der baatein
kijiye phir main kuch aur karungi”.

Why don’t you make some coffee, I suggested….she got
up and went and within 15 minutes entered the room –
naked of course- came with coffee for the two of us.
We started chatting and then she naturally asked me
about my wife. I chat about her and tell her how my
wife does not do all this dirty chat or suck etc and
has never watched a blue movie with me so far. At her
suggestion, I then put on a blue movie where the girl
takes a big cock in her asshole. I tell aanchal that
this is my favorite fantasy….that my wife wearing a
saree ( no panty underneath) bends over the table and
lifts her saree and pcoat right up- exposing her
asshole to me, while I apply coconut oil in her gaand
and fuck her small hole from behind.

“ Arre isme kaun si mushkil si baat hai…chalo abhi
karte hain ye fantasy” aanchal said.

So saying she rose from the bed and 5 minutes later
she came back in the room fully dressed in her saree
except for her panties of course….

“ aa jao and imagine me to be yr wife and fulfill yr
fantasy” she said. I couldn’t belive what was
happening. I followed her into the dining hall, where
she lifted her yellow saree, and black pcoat and bent
over the table..really bending down.

“aao na mere pati, apni patni ki gaand maar lo…jitni
maarni hai maar lo.”. I played along. Haan meri
patni…aaj pahli baar mauka mila teri makhan si gaand
maarne ka…aur main iska pura fayda uthaunga.”.

With that I applied some oil on her gaand as well as
on my lund and placed it at the hole. “haan mere
pyaare pati, sahi jagah tune apne laure ka tip rakha
hai, ab dheere dheere dhaaka maar ke meri gaand ke
andar ghusa de”.

Main dheere dheere apna pura lund ghusa deta hun. I am
loving the tight feeling and the grip on my lund and
start to move in and out of her lovely gaand. At the
same time I unbutton her blouse and unhooking her bra
grab both her tits in my both hands while fucking her
gaand. She is obviously enjoying it.

“maaro gaand meri, mere pati, ache se gaand maar
do…itni ache se maaro ki mahine bhar teri patni ki
gaand dukhti rahe teri chudaai se”.

“ haan meri biwi, ye le tu….tune abhi tak mujhse gaand
kyon nahin marwai”…all this while main uski chuchiyaan
ache se masale ja raha tha aur from time to time I was
also rubbing her clit and in 5 minutes time I could
feel her shaking from an orgasm.

“ Main jharne waala hun meri jaan…”. :

” haan patidev mere, meri gaand apne ras se bhar
do…please apna pura ka pura ras de do meri gaand ko…ek
bhi boond bahar mat girana”. And before I knew it, I
started ejaculating inside her gaand and then lay down
on top of her exhausted.

At that time the clock struck 5 AM and she asked me to
drop her back. This suited me as I also wanted her to
go before the neighbours started waking up.

As I opened my purse she held my hand and said that “
nahin rahul, I am not a not a pro but a housewife
whose husband is outstation. And I just came to see
the movie with a friend who did not turn up, so rather
than going back, I decided to stay on and when u
thought I was a randi (she winked) I played along with
that. So how my performance, Sir?

"You were randi no.1, I said and we both laughed. I
couldn’t believe it but time was getting over and I
dropped her back. On the way back again she sat in the
same pose, exposing her top clevage and her lovely
legs.We promise to meet again the next day.

Post a Comment

0 Comments