Hot New

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sponser

MAKAN MALKIN

When I was searching a bachelor accommodation in Delhi few years
back, I could find a house on 2nd floor. This was an old constructed
house having 3 bed rooms. All the three rooms open in the open air
and there was only one toilet and a small bathroom. For washing
clothes, one has to wash clothes under the sky and there was no roof
on this top floor. This house was occupied by the landlord and his
wife. And they agreed to rent out one room to me. Very soon, I have
become just like their family member. The landlord used to say that
I was just like their son as they do not have any issue. I used to
call them uncle-ji & aunti-ji They used to offer me food or tea but
I was not accepting due to hesitation.
The landlord was a gentle man in his fifties, short height and very
thin. He was having his sweet shop on the ground floor. His wife was
around 45 years old, very fair, taller than her husband. She must be
5'6", very fair complexion but she was very fat and must be weighing
around 85 kg. I think her figure could be 44-34-42.

The landlord used to leave at around 7 AM and I used to leave around
10 AM. I was working from Monday to Friday whereas sweetshop keeper
used to work all seven days. But land lord used to come up for
breakfast and lunch. One day when I was taking bath I notice that
aunt was peeping into bathroom. I ignored this said nothing. But
something started cooking into my mind. Next day I deliberately kept
the door little opened and started removing my clothes. I knew that
she was watching me. I removed my last clothe and started taking
bath. I took lot of shampoo in my hand and started rubbing against
my cock. It was fully erected and I was moving its foreskin back and
forth. I became out of control and masturbated in front of her
thirsty eyes. When I came out, the aunt was not there.

On Saturday around noon time, I saw from the window of my room that
aunt was washing clothes sitting outside the bathroom under the sun.
That time she was wearing a white blouse and white petticoat and she
was completely wet. Her big melons were almost exposed due to low
cut blouse and because it was totally wet. She was aware that I was
watching her but she was pretending if she was ignorant my presence.
She then opened purposely two blouse buttons and started washing
again. I became very horny. I could not control and stopped reading
newspaper. I removed my kurta and baniyan and started watching her
very carefully. She was smiling singing and washing clothes. She
used to watch me for a second and ignore me deliberately as if she
was not aware of me. Then she suddenly stood up and made a knot of
her wet and open hair. To my surprise she opened the complete blouse
and sat down and started taking bath there only. She was marvelous,
very white and a big pair of boobs with nice dark nipples. They were
juicy melon of 44 D. I started rubbing my cock.

She was rubbing her body mainly on boobs and reading my face. She
stood up again and unrobed her petticoat. Oh my God! What a
voluptuous lady she was! Very huge breasts, very big buttocks and
swollen pubic area. It was beautiful love triangle but hairy. She
also put shampoo on it and started fingering in. She was moaning,
enjoying it and at the same time noticing my reaction. I knew she
was ready and hot and I could do whatever I wanted but I was very
shy then. I could not dare to go to close to her. I was just rubbing
my cock very hard. Then she wrapped a towel around and
shouted, "Babbal ! ek minute aa na". I went out side in my pyjama
only asked her, "Han auntiji kya hua?" She was watching my tent pole
bulging in my pyjama but only said, "Meri kamar me lachka agaya hai,
tu jara ye kapade sukha de. Mujhse yeh balti nahi udhegi." I told
her to go and relax I would do that job. After doing this job I went
to her room asked her, "Ab dard to nahi hai'. I knew that both of us
were doing drama.

Aunt : Han dard to bahut hai, tu zara tail ki maalish kar de to aram
mil jayega.
I : Theek hai auntiji , kahan rakha hai tail?

Aunt : Rasoi me se liya. Aur sun, zara main darwaza bund kar de,
kabhi koi aa jaye.

I locked the main door and brought oil from kitchen and asked
her, "kahan lagaun?" According to her advice I sat down on floor and
she lied down on the floor on stomach. She put her face in my lap
and put her hand around my waist and told me to apply oil on her
back.

I : aise kaise lagaun. Toliya to hatana padega.

Aunt : Thoda sa neeche kar de.

I responded to her request. She was enjoying massage and at the same
time she was rubbing my cock with her chin and nose. She was
caressing my hips also. I got fully aroused. I asked her with
naughty smile, "Auntiji agar aap seedhi let jay to main aage bhi tel
laga doon." The she obeyed me. I again said, "Aunti, aese to mera
pyzama chikna ho jayega."

Aunt : to ise utar de na, sharmata kyo hai.

I removed my pyjama and I was now only in my underwear. And it was
bulging out. She smiled and lied down on the floor. I applied oil on
her boobs and massaged her gently. It was my first experience with
any woman. I had to use my both hands to fondle her one boob as it
were so big. I was feeling as if I were in heaven. I was fully
enjoying her fondling and she was also enjoying.
Aunt : Mujhe bahut maza aa raha hai. Tujhe bhi aa raha hoga?

I : Han auntiji, maine itne bade mamme to picture me bhi nahi dekhe?

Aunt : Tune kissi ladki to nanga nahi dekha kya?

I : bas aaj aap ko hi dekha tha pahli baar.

Aunt : To tu mujhe chhup chhup ke kar dekhta hai. Ab jab tune mujhe
dekh hi liya to hata de yeh toliya aur poore shareer ki maalish kar
de.

I got thrilled and I removed her towel and started massaging her but
mainly her boobs and her hairy cunt.

Aunt : Tujhe meri choot kaisi lagi.

I : Bahut sexy hai. Lekin baal bahut hain.

Aunt ; Tujhe pasand nahi to saaf kar de meri jhante.

I went inside my room and brought my shaving kit and shaved her
pussy. She examined her cunt by hand.

Aunt : Are wah ! Aisa lag raha hai jaise main solah saal ki ho gayi
hoon. Baabbal, zara mujhe ek baar apna lund to dikha.

I removed my underwear and she started playing with it.

Aunt : Kitna jawan lund hai tera. 12 inch ka to hoga?

I : Nahi, khara hone ke baad yeh bus 11 inch ka hot hai. Uncle ka
bhi itna hoga?

Aunt : Us buddhe ka to chhota sa hai aur patla bhi. Usse bara to
Ravi ka hi hai.
(Ravi was servant in their shop).

I : To kya aapne Ravi ka dekha hai?

Aunt : Han, do char baar chudwaya hai us se. Par tera lund to kamal
ka hai.

I : To aap chuso na ise?

Aunt : Kya? Lund koi chusne ki cheez hai kya?

I : kya aapne kabhi lund nahin chusa?

Aunt : 45 saal ki ho gayi hoon maine to kabhi suna bhi nahi. Han
janwaro ko jaroor idhar udhar muhn marte dekha hai.

I : To aapko 69 position ka bhi pata nahi hoga? Aapne kabhi blue
film bhi nahi dekhi kya?

Aunt : Woh kya hota hai?

Oh my God, she was raw lady from some village but what she was doing
in this metropolitan. In order to teach her I lied down on her
voluptuous body putting my face on her cunt and my cock on her face.
She declined to suck it. I told her that I was going to lick her
cunt but I would stop if she did not reciprocate. I ran my fingers
on her pubic area, I opened her cunt lips with my tongue rubbed her
pussy and clitoris and started licking vigorously - pushing my
tounge inside her pussy hole, sucked her pussy lips. She had started
enjoying and moaning. Then I stopped and asked her to suck my tool
if she wants more fun. She immediately started sucking it and I also
resumed. We were in perfect position 69. Soon she came into my mouth
only and I drank her entire cunt juice.
Then I warned her that I can come any moment. She did not listen to
me and kept sucking my cock like lollypop. She was looking like mad
and sex starved. I came in her mouth and to my surprise she drank
every drop of it. My cock became limp and I stood up. Aunt asked why
I stopped. I told her if she wanted more she has to make it erect
again.

She took my cock and slowly moved the foreskin backwards - and
started stroking and sucking again. When it was erected again, I
moved little closer to her so that my cock was between her boobs. I
advised her to hold the melons tightly wrapping my cock and started
pumping up and down. I was enjoying the boob-fucking with this sex
goddess. I rested my hands on her shoulders. She was watching it and
was looking for opportunity to take in her mouth again. She
sometimes opened her mouth so that my cock could enter her mouth. I
was fucking her between her breasts and mouth at the same time.

Aunt : Kitna maza aa raha hai.

I : Par ab main teri choot chodna chahta hoon.

Aunt : To kisne roka hai, chod do meri choot.

Then I put my cock in her loose cunt that was very warm and wet. In
the first stroke itself, it was all in. I started pumping vigorously.

Aunt : Ohhhhhh Ahhhhh zor se jhatkey de. Aur zor se. Aur zor se. Zor
se chod meri choot aur zor say. Ahhhhhh itna maza meri chhot ko
kabhi nahi aaya. Mere mammo ko put de. Masal de. Bheench ke phor de
in gubarron ko. Phar de meri choot ko. Iske phatte chakh de.
Ahhhhhhh maarte ja maarte ja meri choot ko. Bahut piyasi ho rahi thi
yeh, jab se tera lund dekha hai bathroom mein. Apni auntiji ko randi
bana diya tune. Ab chod meri choot. Matherchod, chod chod chod aur
zor se chod. Harami ki pille muth mat mara kar, bas mujhe choda kar.
Karte ja, ruk mat bas lora pelo meri phuddi mein.

Listening to these sex noises of high volume, I started fucking her
more hardly. My cock was going in and out in her pussy. After few
minutes I took out my cock from her cunt and asked her ride on me. I
lied down and she sat down over me and adjusted my cock in her cunt
and started jumping up and down and making her usual noise Ahhhhh,
Ooooooh. My hands were on her big hips and I was sucking her huge
melons. After a long time we came together. My cock and balls were
totally wet with our combined sex juices.

It was my first and nice experience in Delhi and then I never
thought to leave Delhi. Now I am settled in Delhi.
It was going great with my Makaan Maalkin. On one Sunday she told
me that she had narrated this matter to her sister Saroj and she is
coming from Punjab today and wanted to see me. Saroj is a widow who
is teaching in a school in Ludhiana. Her husband expired soon after
marriage.

I : Woh mujhe dantne ayegi kya?

Aunt : Tujhe kyon dantegi?

I : Kyonki main uski bahan se maza le raha hoon?

Aunt : Isme kya? Main bhi to maza le rahi hoon.

I : Kya woh bhi maza lene aa rahi hai, Punjab se?

Aunt : Shayad, haan

I : Kya woh bhi sexy hai, tumhari tarah?

Aunt : Khud hi dekh lena. Par main kahan sexy hoon?

I : Itne bade tumhare mamme hain aur itni badi gaand hai. Aur sexy
kise kahte hain?

Aunt : Phir to tumhare maze aane wale hai. Kyon ki woh mujhse bhi
jyada moti hai.

I : Jawan hai?

Aunt : Bus 35 saal ki hai. Saroj mujhse 10 saal chhoti hai.

We were just talking that there was a knock on the door and Saroj
came in with a big suitcase. It was very hot summer and she was
totally wet with perspiration and I started looking at her. A tall
lady with extra super big boobs and extra duper buttocks, she was
wearing white Punjabi suit with a sleeve shirt inside. Saroj
embraced aunty. I saw her ass that was like two big footballs
pressed together. Saroj seems to be very frank with her sister.

Saroj: To, aeh hi munda tai, jisde baare to gal kar ri si.( So this
is boy, you were talking about)

Me and aunty felt very shy and just smiled.

Aunt : Pehle tu naha dho le, kha-pi le. Bhir ye baatein karna.

Saroj : Aaho ji. Nahane dhone, khane peene wasde to ai hoon ( Oh
yes, I have just come for bath and eating and drinking). Chalo ek
saah nahate hain.

Aunt : Tu to badi besharam hai.

Saroj : Aur tu, kam hai? Ki kah ri si phone te.....lun chusan
wich... phuddi chatan wich bada maza aya.( What you were saying on
phone...you enjoyed cock sucking and cunt licking...)

I was shocked with her frankness.

Aunt: Chup ho ja, kuchh sharam kar. Tere Jijaji aane wale hain. Uneh
kuch nahi pata chalna chahiye.

Without saying anything, I came to my room and started dreaming
about Saroj Aunty. After two hours, Aunty came to my room and asked
me:

Aunt: Kaisi lagi Saroj?

I : Bahut garam maal hai. Mere baare me kuch kaha kya?

Aunt : Han Kah rahi thi ki tera kirayedaar to bara mast aur sexy hai
tera kaam to ho gaya, mera bhi jugad kar de. Chalo tumhare uncle
khana khake dukaan par chale gaye hain. Jaldi Aao.

I: Ok, aata hoon, par aapki bahan ko koi bada lund chahiye.

Aunt : Tere lund se bada bhi ho sakta hai kisi ka? Poore 11 inch ka
hai? Zindagi bhar yaad rakhe gi... is chudai ko.

I : Tum apni chhoti bahan se aisi baatein kaise kar leti ho?

Aunt: Asal mein hum dono ne bachpan mein apne maa baap ko chudai
karte dekha tha. Tabhi se hum ghul mil gaye. Baad meri Shadi ho gayi
lekin tumhare uncle se mujhe maza nahin aata tha. Saroj ko meri
preshani malum thi. Phir kuchh din baad Saroj ki shadi ho gayi.
Saroj ne do char baar apne pati se mujhe bhi chudwaya. Jab tumne
mujhe naye naye tareeke se choda to maine Saroj ko bata diya.Ab wo
tumse chudna chah rahi hai.

We came aunt's room where Saroj was relaxing on the bed. Her all
buttons of shirt was open. Half of her giant boobs were popping
outside and inside sleeve was already removed. I continued to see
her for 2 minutes and forgot that aunty is watchimg me.

Aunt: Kya pahle kabhi aurat nahi dekhi kya?

I : Dekhi hai par aisa maal nahi dekha?

Saroj : Main tannu Maal dikhdi hoon?

I : Nahi Saroj ji asli maal to aapne chhupa rakha hai.

Saroj : Keda maal, Babbbal ( Which Maal)

Aunt : Main dikhati hoon.

Aunt interferered and and removed Saroj shirt and there after her
salwar. No panty was there. She was totally naked. To me she was the
sexiest women in this world. She has an awesome figure of 48-36-
48.She is big and true voluptuous. Her tits were amazing jugs. Her
boobs are another wonder of this world.

Aunt: Dekho maal hi maal. Ab chod de ise.Iski choot bahut dino se
phudak rahi thi.
Saroj : Babbbal, waise to mai badi sharmili hoon, par ki karan....
is phuddi da? barso te pyasi hagi? Mere karib aa na.

Aunt : Shuru ho jao aur maja lo. Babbbal, iski aisi chudai ksaro ki
yaad rakhe. Saroj, jo bhi chusna hai, chuswana hai ...gi bhar kar
karo.

Saroj invited me with open arms. I embraced her kissing her lips,
necks and valley between her mounds. I started touching her boobs. I
could hold her single boob with my both hands. I got excited to feel
such big and sensuous melons.

Saroj : ....hai..hhh.me...mar...gayi...ye.kya.....oh..oh...yes....put
de mere mamme...... zor naal. dooje nu bhi put de. phor de in
gubaron nu. ooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaa zor sey aur zor sey
choosoo meray raja, mere puttar kinna maza ….hai rabba …. kiya
choosta hai re tu….ho tum plzzzzzzz don't stop
choooooossssssssssoooooo meri chuchiya nu…..put de mere mamme ay…. .
zor sey chosoooooooooo.

I started fondling her boobs very vigorously, some time biting the
erected nipples.
Saroj : Are holi holi chakh maro mere mumme nu.....khayega
ki...dooja muh wich le, anu hi choosda payega ki. mujhe ajj tak aisa
maza nahi mila, tum inhey zor zor sey chooso , yeah that's it
ohhhhhhhh yes zaheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr yess aur zor sey

Aunty was watching and then she opened my pant down and started
playing with my cock still in underwear. Aunty pulled down my
underwear also and removed my shirt and started puncturing my
nipples on my chest with her nail. Saroj also saw my erected dick.
Her eyes got widened.

Saroj : oh zalim, ye ki hai…. lora hai ki ghora hai , kitta surkh
lal hai, wakai badda hai. oh zalim
kahan chupa rakha tha is lund ko ,is ko pyar karney key liay mein
kab sey mar rahi hoon
She got my dick in her hand.

Saroj : Kitta mota hai , ab to bara maza ayega.

I : Saroj aunty, please didi se bolo disturb na kare.

Saroj : Didi, tu pachhe ho. Manu poora maza len de. Tu to baad wich
bhi chudwa sakdi hai.

Aunt did not move a bit. She was trying to embracing from the back
and trying to reach for my cock. I pushed back aunty with my naked
buttocks. Aunty went back and removed her saree and blouse and
petticoat in a jerk and became nude in a moment. She started biting
her own big boobs and fingering her cunt.

Aunt : .......hai re karam jale kahan tha itne din..........Saroj
aaj to tu chudwale.....aaj sari dopahar iss se chud..... hay ye
kaisa nasha hai.....me mar gayi are...are ...oh..oh....aah
aah..............saale uske pichhe kya para hai meri choot ko nahin
dekhega aaj..main mar jaoongi.....hai ......Babbbal teri to mauj ho
gayi.... Ek saath do do maal

I was feeling really lucky as I was with two big plump ladies with
very big boobs and very big and round ass. Saroj and I ignored
aunty. I sat on Saroj's legs and put my finger in the deep naval. I
was watching her clean shaven cunt from close eyes.
Saroj : Oh.......Aaaj hi iski shave karke chali si ghar tou.....
anoo chhoo na. (Oh I shaved it today only before leaving my house.
Please touch it)

I : Chhoone ki jagha main to ise chaatoonga.

She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face into her
crotch. She was getting horny. I started licking and sucking on the
various parts of her cunt. I licked her firm clit, sucked the labia.
She watched me for a few minutes, and then as she got more and more
excited. She was holding my head by my hair. My hands were still
pinching and pulling her nipples.

Saroj "Oh babbbal mauja hi mauja.....kitna maza ahh . Aur karo, manu
isdi laud hagi. Kitne barso te meri phuddi pyasi hagi.....anu
chooose de. Maine kadhi nahi chuswayi phuddi (I am enjoying it. I
need more. My cunt is thirsty for may years. I never have got my
cunt licked like this). Bas chheti chheti meri phuddi nu kha ja....
(Just eat my pussy .... be fast)

I left her boobs and pussy and stood up from her legs and sat on her
boobs with my buttocks towards her face. It was great to sit on
enourmous tits of the world. She tried to reach for my cock. I
lowered my face towards her wet cunt. In this pocess, I massaged my
cock on her boobs. I slipped first one finger into her cunt, and
then a second one. Aunty again interfered and lifted and straighten
my legs so that my cock can touch her lips....a 69 position.

Aunt : Saroj, babbbal ke lund ko choos. Choot chatwane mei dugna
maza ayega. Itna bada kabhi lund dekha hai. Dekh kaise khada hai.
Hachkole maar raka hai. Iski naso ko dekh... lal aur nile rang
ki....kaisi tani hai....

Aunty was demonstrating to her by taking my cock in her thirsty
mouth. Saroj was getting angry on her.

Saroj : Sali kuti, chhad anu... Tu chhadagi to main chosangi.

Aunty gave a fast lick on my pre-cum and left my penis. Saroj
started liking it and then took it at once in her mouth so that
aunty did not get a chance again to disturb her. But aunty started
licking my balls. Saroj used elbow to push her away.

Saroj: Piyo di phuddi, Meri maa ne kutte se chudwaya hoga, tab jake
tu paida hui hogi. Tabhi yeh kutti na lun chodti hai na tatte.

Saroj was mad won my cock and sucking it like sugarcane. I moved my
fingers faster and flicked my tongue over her clit as fast as I
could.
Aunty moved a step back but come again. But this time she came near
to Saroj's cunt and kissed my lips and said silently so that Saroj
could not hear.

Aunt : Babbbal mujhse sahan nahi ho raha hai. Dekho, Saroj to lund
choosne mein mast hai. Tum meri choot chato. Saroj ki choot main
choosti hoon.

I: Please aaj itna mast maal hath laga. Isse chod lene do. Kal se
tumhe hi to chodna hai,

Aunt : Meri choot pagal ho chuki hai. Tumhe meri choot ka kuchh
jugad karna hi padega abhi, nahi to main mar jaongi.

Aunty started sucking Saroj's cunt pipe with full force and put her
legs on my shoulder. I was licking aunt's pussy and aunty was
fiercely putting two fingers inside her sister cunt. Saroj was still
busy with my cock was giving hell of a blowjob. I could not control
further. She was sucking my cock furiously that my throb was feeling
her throat. I told Saroj to leave my dick as I am near ejaculation
but she refused and increased grip on my shaft and started sucking
with extra power. I spurted whole of my semen in Saroj's mouth.
Saroj was gulping in down.

Saroj : oh babbbal meray moon wich chor do sara,….. main twadda sara
maal peeena chandi hoon .........aaa.........ki swad
hai .....babbbal tere maal da. Mazaa aa gaya.....itna maal..... bhar
gaya mera gala.......oh ye ki tera lund chhota ki hon laga. meri
chhot ka ki hoga. Madarchod. Kutte de puttar.

Aunt : Tu fikar na kar Saroj. Main ise choose choose kar phi tyar
karti hoon. Iska lund phir khada ho jayega aur phir der tak tujhe
chodega. Sari khujli mit jayegi.

Saying that aunty started stroking my limp dick. Saroj also joined.
Both ladies were sucking my shaft and balls together. In few minutes
was ready again.

Saroj lied down on floor itself and spread her legs quit a bit.

Saroj : Bada shona hai tera lund….Tera lund itna badda kaise hai.
Teri maa nu gadhe ne choda si ya ghore ne. hoon tu meri phuddi wich
apna lund dal or chod manu. Changi nal chod manu. Zor nal. apna
tagda lund pel de phuddi wich.

I came over her dunlop body and sunk my cock into her. In the first
stroke it went fully inside as her cunt was already too wet. I was
sucking and biting her big boobs and pumping her hard. She was
churning her big ass below. I never enjoyed such a big woman under
me.

Saroj : Aa..... ui maa..... .fat gayi re meri choot...ki ghuser diya
re.....Meri choot da aaj bhosra bana ditta ...tussi bahut changa
chodte ho. Aur chod.... aur cod zor nal...aahhh ..Mere mammme kha
za..... chakh mar anu....put put kar inhe mere seene se alag kar de.
Kheench kar alag kar de.....Itna maza kadhi nahi aaya manu.....wah
kya chudai hai.....rab ki toba.....main to bas aaj ki mehman
hoon.... chudwa kar chali jaongi.....phir to didi...... ko hi
chodna..aaaahhhh........m….

Aunt : Haan Saroj tu chudwale achchi tarah se chudwale....meri fikar
mat kar.....main to roj chudwati hoon. Babbbal ka lund bahut mast
hai......dekh kaise unde bahar ho raha hai..

Saroj: ......aaa.....ahhhh......didi ...teri chut badi taqdeer wali
hai......main bhi zaroor koi lund dhoond lungi Punjab wich..... ek
bahut bada lund.....jo phuddi te hota hua munh tak aa jaye....Oh...
Maaa ..... babbbal tera ...lund......... bahut changa lagda
hai. ......hi... kitna achchha hai.....Ooooh...meri choot to lund se
labalab bhar gayi hai. aur chheti chheti karo........ zor zor
se .... aur zor
se......chodo .......hai..hhh....oh...oh..ohhhhhh....aur
chodo ....ye kya...ho..raha...hai......kaha se training li re
tune.....aisa maza zindagi me pehli baar
mila..........hai...... ....kya..chodta hai..re..tu...aisa maja to
pehli raat ko bhi nahi aaya.
oh....oh.....hai....main....mar...gayi....ye..kya ...ho..raha
hai.....ohffff....meri phuddi phar de......aaaahhhhh......choot...
phat jane de....i......are aur...chod....bahut maza aa raha hai.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn main bahut khush hoon aaj mujhe
pata chala ki lund kise kahate hain ….., aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
uuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh mar gayee chodo zor zor se dalo
poora lund phad do meri choot shabash babbbal .....haan aajao aur
bhardo mujhe haan andar aur andar jake aana mere sher mere mard ...
aaaa main ayaaaaaaaaaaaaa ayaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaan haaaaaanhhhhhhhhhh aaj mujhe khush kardo, meri
phuddi jee bhar ke chudo......mujhe andar tak phad do.... maza
aagaya, ab samajh mein aaya ki tum didi ne phone kyon kita si. ab
chodo speed nal.....hai rabba....hai rabba..……..main jharne wali hun
babbbal....... ruk jao.

Saroj used force to push me way and she took a turn. I had to stop
but I was not satisfied. I came on her back. And then I started
fondling her giant size but very round and nice buttocks. I asked
Aunty to bring some oil. Aunty poured oil on her ass hole and
massage my erected penis. I suddenly put inside her hole. It was too
tight. But I was pumping. Saroj started to moan in Punjabi and dirty
words.

Saroj: Oh madar chod meri bund na mar, bahut dard honda hain. Assi
kadhi bund na marwayi...meri phat jayegi...main bekar ho jaungi...tu
nahi jhara to didi choot mar le.

I : Kaise chhod du? Teri jaisi gand kisi ki bhi nahi hogi.

Saroj : Didi mujhe bachao….ooooooooouuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiii
maaaaaaaaaaaa mujhe mar dala , uffffffffffffffff bahar nikalo
plzzzzzzzz mein mar jaon gi ,mein mar jaon gi plzzzzzzzzz babbbal
bahar nikal iii mmaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr dalaaaaaaaaa , hai meri bund phat
gai offfffffff mein to mar gai rey uuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aram
sey karo na ,…ab manu maz an laga hai.

Aunty rubbed Saroj clit with one hand and with other hand's fingers
were inside the vagina.

Aunty : Babbal aj tak tumne mer gand kyon nahi mari. Ab meri gand
bhi aise hi marna. Saroj sach bata maza aa raha hai ki nahi.

Saroj : aho…..Hoon maza hi maza …. Choot se jyada…..oo maro zor sey
jitni zor sey mar sakde ho ……babbbal…..lund pelo aur
pelo….aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss mein tumhari saali hoon bibi
hoon…randi hoooo….maam hoon…. Aunty hoon….. bahan hoon…. oooooon
aisay chahooooooo chod saktey ho , hiiiiiiiiiiii kiya maza araha
hai, rukna mat….zor sey aur zor sey, ajj tak mein ney apni bund nahi
marwai mujhe kiya pata tha key is mein itna maza hota hai .

Saroj was getting out of control and at last she came with thrust
….I also came inside her…. with my cum, and my cum were oozing from
her ass and getting mix with her cunt juice and all collected on the
hand of aunty who was fingering Saroj at that moment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments